[FWDLK] Parts to move

Hi all;
Trying to clean up some stuff and get it to someone who can use them.
Here's a list, all fair condition or good driver.
I think the years and models are right, I'm no expert.
All prices plus Parcel Post.
Any interest, let me know where you is, and I'll quote the PP:

1966 300 Station Wagon Left Tail light,  $20.00
1958 Chrysler 14" full disk, bullet center $15.00
1954 De Soto  1 pair with gold centers  $35.00
1957/8 Plymouth FD cone centers Three $40.00
1966 Dodge Polara Monaco FD $20.00
1956 Plymouth plain FD $10.00
1950/51 Dodge with large DODGE across center -  pair $25.00
1966 Valiant FD Three $30.00
1964 Valiant Dog Dish $10.00
1957/58 Dog Dish $10.00

If you need any of these, let's talk. It costs too much in fees to list them on eBay, so I'll deal some.
I can send photos if needed.
If any body wants to combine some for Man Cave Wall Art, I can do that and adjust accordingly!

Ray Jones in Mena. AR