[FWDLK] Body Mounts

Would anyone on the list be able to enlighten me as to what the foremost body mounting position is for adjacent to the firewall.

I was led to believe by Jim Rawa when I spoke to him at Carlisle that some cars he has seen don’t have anything in that location, but mine has a combination of cupped washers of various diameters, a 3/8” diameter stud with one end having a swaged collar and  threaded at both ends.

Can anyone enlighten me as to the correct order of installation of these studs & washers (a diagram would be handy)and the reason for their existence ?

Regards,

Happy New Year.

Alan Down Under

’58 Plymouth 4dr Hdt.