Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2013 2:50 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Intro

My name is R D Reeves (Butch) and I am retired(67) and live in Greenville, SC. My first car was a 1955 Plymouth Belvedere V8 w/ overdrive that I drove for my last two years of high school (62-63 & 63-64). Mine was Miami blue & white and I would like to find one similar to enjoy while I still have the energy and time left to do so. Any help will be much appreciated!