Re: [FWDLK] Intro

I guess it would help if I spelled it correctly. www.hemmings.com.

----- Original Message -----
From: Dan C <tallfins@xxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 19:34:37 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Intro

Butch,

Give www.hmmings.com a try. They have a two door hardtop, a convertible, and I think a 2 door sedan, plus about three four door sedans.

Dan C
Ocean Shores, WA

----- Original Message -----
From: Butch Reeves <rdreeves1@xxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 16:50:33 -0500 (EST)
Subject: [FWDLK] Intro

My name is R D Reeves (Butch) and I am retired(67) and live

in Greenville, SC. My first car was a 1955 Plymouth

Belvedere V8 w/ overdrive that I drove for my last two years of high school (62-63

& 63-64). Mine was Miami

blue & white and I would like to find one similar to enjoy while I still

have the energy and time left to do so. Any help will be much appreciated!

please go to

please go to