[FWDLK] Body Mounts.

Group,

To follow up on my query regarding the foremost body to chassis or cowl mounting position on my ’58 Plymouth, I received a couple of responses which helped identify the purpose of the mount but I still need a diagram or photo’ if possible as to the sequence in which the cupped washers etc. are placed in this position.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Alan Down Under.

~56`June 04-05-Body to frame mount#1.jpg

Photo’ courtesy of Glenn Barratt.