Re: [FWDLK] car advice

I think Neal is correct that CraigsList, eBay, and other sites will give you a selection.  Our ForwardLook Net has some nice opportunities for these cars with reasonable prices and some real expertise.  Hemmings also has some cars, but the prices seen therein are usually higher than most.

Cost-wise, I would be hard-pressed to exceed the $20,000 level for a solid, clean custom Royal 2dr Hardtop, and less for a 4dr Hardtop, followed by 2dr or 4dr Sedans and wagons.  It really depends on what you want, and if you want a good, solid car that you can enjoy, or one that you keep in the garage and refuse to drive.

I picked up a nice 59 Dodge 4dr Sedan Coronet with 49,000 original miles locally (Ohio) for less than $2000, so the cars are out there, but you have to keep looking for the one car that fits your needs and purse.

Larry (Akron, Ohio)