From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of paul
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2013 12:40 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Utah area member wanted to look at car

On 4/4/2013 5:28 PM, Glenn Barratt wrote:
> Hi all.

> Is there anyone in Utah, in the St George area, with experience in what
> to look for in regards to Mopar rust, who is able to inspect a car for a
> good friend of mine down here.

> It is a 1957 Chrysler New Yorker asking top money, so it needs to be a
> numbers matching top car, not a bogged up wreck.

> Here is a link to the car.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1957-CHRYSLER-NEW-YORKER-392-Hemi-V8-Beautifu
lly-Restored-Big-Fin-Classic-/190815476707?_trksid=p3984.m1438..l2649&ssPage
Name=STRK:MEWAX:IT&forcev4exp=true#ht_22624wt_1165

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1957-CHRYSLER-NEW-YORKER-392-Hemi-V8-Beautif
ully-Restored-Big-Fin-Classic-/190815476707?_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649&ssPage
Name=STRK:MEWAX:IT&forcev4exp=true#ht_22624wt_1165>

> Alternatively does anybody here know anything about the history of this
car?

> Thanks.

> Glenn.

No Ideas about that car!

I do have a question for those that have had one of these, does the
interior look right?

I don't remember that seat cover pattern.

--
Paul Holmgren
Mine: 2 57 300-C's in Indy

http://www.ForwardLook.net/eBay

>>> Error in line 20 of l-forwardlook.mailtpl: unknown formatting command
<<<
 -> ...and with every Amazon purchase by clicking here: <-