[FWDLK] Christine at 30

I am an owner of a 58 Blevedere, red and white.  It is restored to ORIGINAL spects.  Even with that, my car still gets call Christine, not that I mind.  I have been big in Christine movie things and was even interviewed by Chryslers Forward magazine for a story they did on her after they came across my car and story I wrote for Allpar.com.  With that being said, 2013 is Christines 30th birthday.  Has anyone heard of any special events, DVD/Blue-Ray release events?  I did notice in a local hobby shop a "new" AMT plastic "Christine" kit.  Has anyone else heard of anything coming up?

Mike Morelli
57 & 58 Plymouth Belevedere's