[FWDLK] Christine at 30

The book is so much better and gets so much more into why the car is the way she is and the personalities of the characters, the movie is only really good for the visuals of the Plymouth, the book ruined the movie for me.
Adam Lindenbaum
'58 Fury (that is NOT red and white)
'57 Savoy (that is red but not a Christine wannabe)
'27 V800 powered Model T Ford (that doesn't even resemble Christine)
'64 Amphicar (it's red with a white top and has fins)
'67 Amphicar (Originally was red and has fins but the top is gone and it's a grayish color now with lots of rust)
'73 Road Runner (red with white stripes,I see a pattern of red and white cars here)
'75 Gran Fury 440 Police package (green and white)