[FWDLK] 61 Plymouth Wagon 4 sale

I have the car on a trailer at present. I am doing two cars at present and no room in my building. This is the car I saved from being crushed as the yard is about to be run over by Government and real estate people who want his land and he is 70 years old. I never see these at shows. I know of a 62 Chrysler 4 door for the floor as the Ply has some holes in the floor. The floor hump in the Chrysler is lower because of the aluminum trans. It would a tight fit. If you want to save a 61 Wagon, call me at my cell: 760 413 9602. Or email me at Daytona06@xxxxxxx and do so off list please. I can deliver the car within 500 miles if I sell it at $4,000. Any mileage over the 500 miles will be $.90 cents a mile one way. Two tires hold air, a third looses air within 2 days and the 4th looses air by that night. It will include an NOS Correct Blue Steering Wheel. I can send many pictures if interested. I will be in my shop putting together my 61 LeBaron. Hope to be running very soon. joe machado