[FWDLK] 440 engine

I have a complete 1975 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham that's gotta go.
Yet another project not gonna get done!
It has a 440 engine which is stuck at this time.  The body is not good and the interior is gone.
All the hard parts, such as windows and trim is mostly OK.
I'll sell whatever you want to take off it, including pulling the engine and trans. YOU come and YOU do it.
'll help, but I need to know fast.

Otherwise, they're paying @200.00 a ton right now and the car has a curb weight of 6040#. That's $604.00 on the scale. and I hate to send an old car to the scrappers, since it's so damn hard to get all the pieces back together
.

ay Jones in Mena, AR. - 479-394-5738

--
Ray Jones. Y'all come on down an see us. Ya hear?