Re: [FWDLK] Newbie

There is a gentleman that sets up at the Dunkirk NY Flea Market in MAY and Chryslers at Carlisle who sells all kinds of speed equipment for the flatties. Some really cool stuff! Dick W.

From: "paul" <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2013 5:06 PM
To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Newbie

On 4/21/2013 1:20 PM, David F. Darby wrote:
Hello,

New list member David Darby here from Missouri (USA). I have no idea how
many members are here or how active the list is, but I'm glad to have found
it.

I presently have a P26 1955 Plymouth Savoy. It's a bone-stock four-door
flathead 6 with Powerflite trans. I've owned it for several years, but
haven't done too much with it as it has had to wait for completion of an MG
saloon (another serious addiction). I am now treating with the Savoy and
hope to get it back on the road soon.

I have it running and I just restored the steering wheel, horn ring, and
turn indicator switch. I've gathered up hydraulics parts and will spend the next week or two rebuilding the brakes. After that, new tires should get it
past its safety inspection and back on the road.

Anyhoo, I'll be here listening, asking (possibly dumb) questions, and will
try to contribute what I can.

Best,

David Darby

I have seens someone at the swaps I goto, (mostly midwest, but also at All Chryslers at Carslisle, with true dual exhaust manifolds for the flatty 6 popper. Can't help but think this might help with gas milage.

:-)

(yeah, Right, SURE that's why you need that, She Said!)

--
Paul Holmgren
Mine: 2 57 300-C's in Indy

http://www.ForwardLook.net/eBay

Error in line 20 of l-forwardlook.mailtpl: unknown formatting command <<<
-> ...and with every Amazon purchase by clicking here: <-

-----
No virus found in this message.