From: Greg C [mailto:gcc426@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2013 8:05 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Newbie

Frozen bleeders can be freed. Presoak the bleeder with a good rust remover or some PB Blaster for s day. Use some flame, propane will do, and heat the area around the bleeder but not the bleeder itself. Get it so it's just glowing red. Then smack the bleeder screw dead on with a hammer, maybe more than once. Bleeder should come right out. I usually end up using a pair of vise grips so you'll want to replace the screw, prefereably with a stainless steel one if you can find it.