Sent: Monday, April 22, 2013 7:51 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Newbie

For fun sake.. ill just throw it out there that a put a 383 Chrysler in a 57 Ford custom 300... It was the cover car in real candy in rolls&pleats magazine and another old school rod mag... I also just put a 500 caddy in my 59 galaxie convt, just because it has a nice gold 500 on the trunk... I wanted it to be true! And keeping it mopar, I have 20 fwdlk mopars beside a 2nd 59 gal vert, 2 57 lincolns, 59 edsel, some buicks, pontiacs, Ford trucks, and chevrolegs :)

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone