[FWDLK] QUESTION FOR THE EXPERTS

    I used to know the answer to this------but it is not in my memory bank anymore???!!!!

   One of my Mopar cars is a beautiful little 1965 Dodge Dart GT Hardtop. On the side of the rear roof panel  right above the belt line is a beautiful fancy GT emblem.

    My question is this a push on emblem or a bolt on emblem?
I am having the Dodge painted and do not want to mess with the headliner inside the car to find out if it is a push on, emblem or a bolt on emblem. I  am going to finally sell it. It has been in our family since 1967, and after 47 years it is time to let someone else enjoy the little yellow with black vinyl room, black bucket seat, factory automatic floor shift beauty.

       Ron