[FWDLK] Leaf Springs

I have a set of leaf springs with the P/N 1271367.  They are very heavy springs and kinda narrow.  Any one out there know what they would fit.  I believe a truck as the number does not show up in my car parts book and if installed on a car it would ride like a truck.  Any information would be appreciated.
Thank you in advance,

Jack in Shinglehouse, PA     going down to 36 degrees tonight with a high of 50 expected                                                    tomorrow.   A far cry from the high 80's earlier this week.