[FWDLK] Window Rubber Softener

From what I understand, using Gojo hand cleaner (the original, not the
orange stuff) also works to soften up rubber windshield gaskets.

Ron

----- Original Message ----- From: "George McKovich" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2013 1:27 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 28 May 2013 to 29 May 2013 (#2013-71)

Here in Idaho, I use a local shop called Window Welder and they do a great job. If the rubber is not torn up taking the old window out, it should be fine. Gary Nelson in CA sells an excellent rubber softener that I have used on numerous old rubbers and have yet found a need to buy new rubber for several 56 though 59 mopars. Let me know if you need Gary's contact info.

George