From: Dan C <tallfins@xxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 30 May 2013 21:27:26 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: [FWDLK] For sale

A couple of auctions coming up offering:

55 Chrysler Windsor two door hardtop, 301, a/t. See at www.luckyoldcars.com. Auction is this weekend just outside Tacoma, WA. Car was consigned to the auction. I've seen the car FROM A DISTANCE and it looked pretty good.

57 Dodge convertible, record player and other good stuff. June 21& 22 in North Carolina. See at www.raleighclassic.com.

For sale in Old Cars Weekly Magazine:

55 DeSoto Fireflite convertible, $100,000 frame off restoration, red/white with matching leather, $74,950 or

56 Dodge Custom Royal four door sedan, $40,000 invested in restoration, $21,950. 770-883-9115 in GA or cici123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

55 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer four door sedan, 9,000 actual miles, $32,900, www.whiteglovecollection.com.

Dan C
Ocean Shores, WA