From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of debenson2
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2013 10:11 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] now what??

Now I am in a quandary as to which car to go with, the Dodge is worth a lot more money than the ford but the Ford is original car like I like and the Dodge is more of a street rod type car……..

I could sell the Dodge at BTT50's make some cash then buy the Ford, that is if I ready are not in love with the Dodge….

I know you are with someone so sorry it just jumped at me this morning…..

debenson2