[FWDLK] Sealer for Gas Tank Sending Unit
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[FWDLK] Sealer for Gas Tank Sending Unit

Hi All -

On my 58 Plymouth, I have a gas leak where the gas tank sending unit meets the tank. I have the proper rubber seal between the circular holddown and the sending unit. What I am looking for is a sealer, such as some variety of Permatex RTV, that I can put between the seal and the sending unit. This sealer should be impervious to gas, while at the same time be removeable in case I need to remove the sending unit from the tank. The only thing that comes to mind right now is a gas tank sealer, such as the Bill Hirsh stuff. But I don't want to go out and buy a whole can just for this small area. Any thoughts ?


To unsubscribe or set your subscription options, please go to

Help the Forward Look with every eBay purchase by starting your search here:

Error in line 20 of l-forwardlook.mailtpl: unknown formatting command <<<
-> ...and with every Amazon purchase by clicking here: <-

Home Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network

Copyright 2018 The Forward Look Network.  All rights reserved.

Opinions expressed in posts reflect the views of their respective authors.