[FWDLK] Dual quad linkage shoulder bolt

Does anyone have a spare dual quad linkage bolt the goes in each end of the progressive linkage? It is 7/16 head, 1/4 fine threads and about 1 inch in total length. If you have a spare please let me know and how much you need to get for it.

Thanks
George

http://www.ForwardLook.net/eBay

>>> Error in line 20 of l-forwardlook.mailtpl: unknown formatting command <<<
 -> ...and with every Amazon purchase by clicking here: <-

JPEG image