[FWDLK] '59 Dodge dash trim appliques?

For the Royal/C-Royal, the front of the dash all the way across has the sheet metal trim with the little raised squares that matches the instrument cluster.  I have the glovebox door part and the pice that covers the face of the ash tray, but I am missing the center part that surrounds the ashtray (I HAD it, but it went missing!).

Anyone have such an animal for sale or know where to get one ?

Thanks!