[FWDLK] Politics, etc.

Hi All,

The only thing we all have in common is 1955-1961 MoPars. Experience has shown that if we stray from those as the topic, someone will always be offended.

Unfortunately, in today's society anyone who is offended by anything has been taught to claim themselves as a victim whose civil rights have been violated, and to start firing up the lawsuits. we have built society in such a way as there is great power in every opportunity to claim oneself a victim.

People have lost the ability to have a spirited discussion without hurting feelings.

Folks have also lost the ability to be open-minded, so whatever belief of theirs you were trying to change... well, whatever you say won't matter.

You can't even say how nice the weather is today to a stranger in an elevator without them being offended and lecture about global warming / global cooling / "climate change".

For this reasons, and many others, I am again going to have to ask y'all to please stay on topic.

Thanks,

-Dave