[FWDLK] 57 Dodge Quarters/Rockers Interchange with 59 Dodge?

[FWDLK] 57 Dodge Quarters/Rockers Interchange with 59 Dodge?

I'm posting this question for Nathan Manning since he doesn't subscribe to the listserve...  Here are Nathan's questions as he posted them on the Forward Look Facebook page...
Thanks
Mike

I've recently resurrected my 1959 Dodge project from the mothballs... Thus, I'm desperately searching for the parts necessary to complete this 15+ year ordeal.

I've found a potential parts car... which is also a Dodge Royal 4-Door Sedan. The only problem is - It's a 1957, not a '59.

At first glance, the cars seem to share many parts (doors, glass, etc.), Of course, I realize the front clip and fins are different... and further acknowledge a few subtle differences around the tail lights. Meanwhile, I'm primarily interested in the (LOWER) quarter panels and rockers.

Providing they're not doomed with rust, could the lower quarters from this '57 serve as a fitting replacement on my '59???

To be completely clear, I'm talking about the area of this panel from about 4-5 inches above the wheel opening, down to the bottom... running from the dog-leg, all the way back to the rear bumper.

How about it, folks... Am I under-thinking this, or will this plan work???