From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike @ Sharon Higgins
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 8:37 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Want 57-61 Convert

Re: the '61 Phoenix Convertible (referenced below): What kind of intake is
on that 440?  It looks like a Fuel Injection System, but I don't remember
ever seeing one like that on a Mopar.

Is that period accurate, or add-on from a later model.  Is it Stromberg type
carburetors, or Fuel Injection.

(Dave: this is not a criticism, just a REAL question)

Mike Higgins

http://www.ForwardLook.net/eBay