[FWDLK] Take a drive....

In a 1959 something-mobile.

Found this video, whilst cruising the Loti ads on Evilbay.

Snot FWDLK, but, I've never seen such English-like
narrow roadways, before, and without centerlines, and only TWO
on-coming cars are encountered, throughout this 14-minute 'movie'.

It will be fun to watch this guy, again, during the dead of winter.

 http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Turner-950S-austin-pwr-like-mg-triumph-fiat-alfa-lotus-morris-mini-jaguar-/181176437973?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item2a2ef50cd5