Re: [FWDLK] '58 Suburban

  These would be photos I took when looking over the yard for things I wanted.  The Fury was noteworthy, of course,
but I prefer 58 and so merely took some photos along with a few others of other interesting cars in there.

  I also have photos of a leaf-covered 57 Fury that my brother and I found in Redmond, Wa.  This one was parked in
bone-stock original condition and paint in 1974 due to the gas crisis and left to rot.  The owners could not be persuaded
to do anything with it.  We even offered to build a shed over it at OUR expense, but were told no.

  Burger

"Duty above all else except Honor"