[FWDLK] B ENGINE CAM AND LIFTERS AVAILABLE

[FWDLK] B ENGINE CAM AND LIFTERS AVAILABLE

Hello Members
Before I go the ebay route---anyone interested in a VERY SLIGHTLY used special made cam and lifters for 350/361/383?????

I would estimate less than 30 miles on it.
Cam and lifters have broken in PERFECTLY, and will be supplied as a package in the order the lifters were in the engine.

I basically 'custom copied' a 1959 B engine cam.
The only difference is .025 more lift on intake and exhaust
The intake lobe is same duration and in same position as the stock lobe.
The exhaust lobe is ONE STEP hotter than the orig lobe
It has an additional 8 degrees of duration, but is also in the same position as the stock lobe

Its a 109/109-109 cam, just like the orig

Cam and lifters were over $300 new
If interested--$175 which includes shipping to anywhere in the lower 48

Idylle above 1000RPM is totally even--no rock and roll at all.
A VERY SLIGHT lope at 800

ED ECKERSON
First email with commital gets it.
Write for any questions also