[FWDLK] 1957 Film GM vs. Ford vs. Mopar

I can't seem to find that video of the film highlighting the suspension
and handling performance of the 1957 cars. You know, the one showing cars
bounding  and bouncing over every imaginable road surface. As I recall,
some of the competition actually broke stuff, while the Mopar (I think it
was a Plymouth) cruised through it all very much unscathed and under
control.

Please point me to it on the web if you know where it is.

Thanks,

Dan Davids
Seattle