Sent: Friday, September 06, 2013 1:27 PM
To: Roger van Hoy
Cc: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Fw: Selling The Burt Collection – 125 Cars at No Reserve!

John Kruse is apparently the nephew of Dean.

Searching for Dean, you'll see that Dean received $275MiL in 1999
when he sold his auction company to Evilpay, but that in 2002 he
bought it back from the 'Pay, but also built two museums, which
have had their own financial problems.

Dunno how closely attached John is, with Dean:

http://www.zoominfo.com/p/John-Kruse/345464930

Neil Vedder