Re: [FWDLK] 1955 Imperial

  Out where I live, we have exhaust shops that custom bend and create your correct or custom exhaust system.

  You no have in PA ?

  Burger

"Duty above all else except Honor"

On Sep 27, 2013, at 6:56 PM, Jack Johnson wrote:

I will be in at Hershey in spaces GCA 40-42.  Would any one have a good lead on an exhaust system for a 1955 Imperial C69.  I would need the entire dual exhaust from engine to and through the bumpers.   Would anyone know of a vendor at Hershey or where to find this. Last Friday I bought a 1955 Imperial 4 door.  Nice shape needing some tlc and what ever else I might find as I look it over.  50,100 miles on it.
Thank you,
Jack Johnson in Shinglehouse, PA--the leaves are turning and falling and nites getting a little colder