From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rich Barber
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2013 12:52 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] A/C cross ram K available

300 Club Member Ward Gandy of Redding in far northern CA is holding an online auction for a whole slug of ‘30’s-‘70’s cars.  Take a virtual trip through his pasture and you might spot a restorable or parts car to help your 300 or other project along.

I see the ‘64K has red rams.  Can anyone confirm whether red or Chrysler blue is appropriate for the J&K rams?  My ram K parts coupe came to me with red rams/exhaust heated.

A lot of glass has been busted out, but many of the cars may just be surface rusty.  Our roster shows Gandy has/had a B, also, but not evident in the listing.

Nice Tango Red ’55 NY coupe—would make a good donor body.

Nice black ‘57C coupe 3N571116

Very tired 62H coupe —can’t tell if engine is there.

Tired ’64 sport coupe with white buckets, listed as a ’63 trim & bumpers may be OK.

Decent looking ’64 wagon—does not appear to have a/c.

Restorable ‘64K coupe with a/c & rams-in our registry-- looks like white respray over black but in registry as WWI 8443222934  One might pick up a bargain ram engine car here.

Tired 300L coupe C453 128361

Lots of Caddy’s, Strudelbaker’s, Willy’s, De Soto’s, Imperials, NY & Windsor parts cars.   Looks like someone trying to capture the glory of the past.  Can you imagine that?

Bring a trailer.  Thanks to Terry in NE for pointing this auction out.

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/carsforsale/chrysler/unspecified/1600064.html

Gandy may be the winner with the most (if not the best) toys.

Update on my 300K with the mushy brakes:  The re-rebuild of the remote power brake booster resulted in a firm pedal with a blocked outlet, but the second set of new wheel cylinders is also leaking.  Attributed to poor quality of cups, iron or both.  I and my mechanic are getting frustrated.  Gone through 2 gallons of brake fluid.

C-300-K’ly,

Rich Barber

Brentwood, CA (218 miles south of Redding)