Re: [FWDLK] 56 Desoto Tail Light Repops

We really appreciate that. Can you have it to us by Wednesday? ;-)

On Oct 11, 2013, at 5:24 PM, "Brent Burger" <cgico@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  Sure Dave !  Besides all the job hunt apps, testing, interviews, and writing a study for publication, I have PLENTY of time for that !!!

  Never mind the shop that's half built, the DeSoto that needs finishing, and the Plaza that needs paint and interior yet.

  Mr. Eternity  ;-)