Re: [FWDLK] FW: Welcome to L-FORWARDLOOK!

Welcome back, Larry...you former 61 D500 owner, you..

Neil

On 10/15/2013 11:33 AM, John Paxos wrote:
Larry

Welcome back.
John Paxos

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Stragand <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Oct 15, 2013 12:44 pm
Subject: [FWDLK] FW: Welcome to L-FORWARDLOOK!

From: Larry Jett
Sent: Tue 10/15/2013 11:22 AM
Subject: Re: Welcome to L-FORWARDLOOK!

Larry Jett
LarryWJett@xxxxxxxxx

Think I joined this list years ago, but am re-upping with current email address.  I am Larry Jett of Newark CA (5 o'clock on the San Francisco Bay map)
Forward Look cars owned in the past or currently in the garage or having done work on:  1955 C300, 1955 Windsor Newport, 1955 DeSoto Sportsman, 1955 Imperial coupe, 1955 New Yorker sedan, 1957 300C, 1957 DeSoto Adventurer, 1958 300D, 1960 300F, 1961 300G, 1961 Dodge Dart D500 sedan, 1962 Imperial, 1963 300 coupe, 1964 Windsor wagon.  Active for many years in most of the Mopar clubs including 5 terms of president of the California Chrysler Products Club.  Hosted three national meets for the Chrysler 300 Club International and co-host of one for the Chrysler 300 Club Inc.
I am consultant for the 1966 model for the 300 club and own presently a 66 300 and a 66 Monaco.  As the club librarian for the CA Chrysler Products Club, I have much reference material I can share for an email request.

http://www.ForwardLook.net/eBay

http://www.ForwardLook.net/Amazon