Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2013 8:42 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] fender wells

Hey gang,

I’m almost at the paint stage on my ‘56 Plymouth convertible project.

Those of you with ‘56 Plymouths, could you check for me the paint in the rear fender wells?  Is it grey or body color or a little of each?  Let me know how original too.

Mine are grey on the rear halves of the fender wells and body color towards the front, but it’s been resprayed.  It appears that the body color in the fender wells is overspray, but whether from the factory or later is hard to tell.

Anyone with another make of ‘56 or even a ‘55 is welcome to contribute.

--Roger van Hoy