Re: [FWDLK] THIS GASOLINE RUIN's YOUR ENGINE

Sounds great if you live in a state where you can get non enthanol gas. But there's nothing around me that not enthanol, so it's in everything I own.

Do I like it..No…Has it cause me a lot of issues…No. Only one car that got goofed up that may have been caused by enthanol but I can't say for sure. I just keep driving down the highway. 208,000 on my 2001 Chrysler town and country. Changed the fuel filter once or twice, never had a fuel issue.

From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marv Raguse
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 2:57 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] THIS GASOLINE RUIN's YOUR ENGINE

I only use E10 in my cars 2007 and newer but anything older it is definitely not advisable. And never in small lawn and garden equipment. I believe it separates in about 30 days and then you are left with pure ethanol in the bottom of your tank or carbs.   Even in my FlexFuel 2013 T&C I would never use E85.   It is evil stuff.....unless I am a farmer.  Keep the information coming. We can never hear this enough.

But for the latest here is yesterday's Wall Street Journal....