[FWDLK] Once again its time for the community service announcement

[FWDLK] Once again its time for the community service announcement

Just in time for the upcoming Holiday season, Specially with 'Black
Friday encroaching on the month.

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!

Warning for Older Men!
Clever Scam . . . warn your friends!!
This is very serious stuff!

Women often receive warnings about protecting themselves at the mall and
in dark parking lots, etc.  This is the first warning I have seen for
men.  I wanted to pass it on in case you haven’t heard about it.  This
will only become more commonplace as the holidays get closer.  This is a
“heads up” for those men who may be regular Lowe’s, Home Depot,
Wal-Mart, Target, or Sam’s Club customers.  This one caught me by surprise.

Over the last couple weeks I became a victim of a clever scam while out
shopping.  Simply going out to get some simple Christmas gifts has
turned out to be quite traumatic.  Don’t be naive enough to think it
couldn’t happen to you or your friends.

Here’s how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20-something girls come over to your car
dressed as Santa’s Helpers as you are packing your shopping into the
trunk.  They both start helping you pack your stuff into your vehicle.
What catches your eye is the very short bright Red Santa helper
miniskirts they are wearing and the tight fitting Deep “V” neck red top
shirt with their breasts almost falling out.  It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say “No” and instead ask
you for a ride to McDonald's to get some hot cocoa and a snack.

You agree and they get into the back seat.  On the way, they start
undressing.  Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts
crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.  I had my
wallet stolen Nov 24th, 26th 28th 29th, 30th, twice on Dec 1st, 2nd, and
3rd, and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful!!  What a horrible way to take
advantage of older men during this holiday season.  Warn your friends to
be vigilant.  These girls will not give up; they have proven it over and
over again with me.

By the way, Target has wallets on sale for $2.99 each.  I found cheaper
ones at Wal-Mart for $1.99 and bought them out.  Also, you will never
get to eat at McDonald’s.  I’ve already lost 14 pounds just running back
and forth to Lowe’s, Home Depot, Sam’s Club, Wal-Mart, and Target.

So please, send this along to all the older men that you know, and warn
them to be on the lookout for this scam.

PS:  (The best times are just before lunch and around 4:30 in the
afternoon.)

--
Paul Holmgren
Mine: 2 57 300-C's in Indy