[FWDLK] brake booster / master cylinder 56 Dodge

[FWDLK] brake booster / master cylinder 56 Dodge

I have a 56 Dodge CRL with a 440 with 2X4 intake….it has a Volare' front end.

The previous owner while he did a great job on most things the brakes fall a bit shot for my comfort. They are disk/drum and it has a universal brake booster with only one vac chamber and I want to add a new booster with double vac canisters, only trouble is I do not know what will fit. The shop I have it at tells me the need to modify the steering tube mount to allow for extra clearance.

Now I have seen many similar cars with the set up I am looking for, but never asked anyone what the brake booster / master cylinder is from……

You guys have any ideas for my project?

as always thanks in advance.

debenson2