Re: [FWDLK] 55-56 Dodge, Parts

I was restoring my 1956 Plymouth Fury, and took the PLYMOUTH hood letters to the chrome shop for re-chroming.
I couldn’t believe it...they lost 2 of my letters in the chrome tank, so I now need to find an “L” and “U”, or the complete
set if any of you know where I might find them. Of course, they need to still have the mounting posts on the backside
of the letters.

Thanks,
               Gary Day