[FWDLK] MT Trailer N. M. to Los Angeles

I will have an MT 24 foot enclosed inside box trailer from Albuquerque, New Mexico to Los Angeles.  I live in Palm Desert and it is about 125 miles East of L. A.  I can trailer a rolling, steering, non running vehicle. No high vehicles. I can also carry loose parts or a load of parts. $35. an hour to load and unload parts. If the non running car is easy to get to and deliver, no hourly charge.
   I prefer near the vicinity at each end to pick up and deliver.  I will not go to Iowa for example to go to Seattle. It has to in the general direction that I have to return to the desert.
   An example of a possible scenario: Albuquerque to Phoenix, Flagstaff, Tucson, San Diego, San Bernardino, Las Vegas as examples.
   Only respond to my cell: 760 413 9602.  Leave the pickup point and drop off, and as much info so I can give a price before I return the call. I do not text or do any other types of message sending other than an actual live voice. I will have my lap top, and in the past, even these devices are not 100% dependable.   I will return the call as I cannot answer while driving. I leave this morning for Williams as my first nite on the way to New Mex. at 10 am, Friday the 13th. I unload in the afternoon Saturday. Start my return Sunday morning if nothing comes up. joe