Re: [FWDLK] '59 Custom Royale value?

  Let's keep in mind that just a few decent parts off that cars are worth $500.  If you think even a CRL 2HT with a caved in roof is worth
$500, you're living in 1990.

  I'm not that hip on 59 Dodge because I think their ugly, but they ARE the most desirable finned Dodge and the CRL is the top model,
making it THE most sought after, short of a ragtop.  Rough, complete examples have routinely sold for $5K-$10K+ if not too rusty or
banged up.  Now, if it were a 55 Coronet 4 door, that would be another matter (low demand), but a top model, extreme styled, and hotly
sought after car like a 59 CRL 2HT ?  $500 won't buy a pair of flipper wheelcovers for that tub !  And trying to get it for five fun tickets
not only makes the guy offering look like a cheap, it makes all hobbyists look like people out to rip off the unknowing.  Please be fair
and honest.

  Burger

"Duty above all else except Honor"