Thank you,
Matt

Mobile

On Dec 12, 2013, at 6:50 PM, Paul Holmgren <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

the left bank Stage V hemi head??

Paul Holmgren

2 57 300-C's in Indy
Hoosier Corps #L6
CPUs run on smoke. I know this because when the smoke comes out, it stops working.

From: Brent Burger <cgico@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2013 6:57 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] HELP FINDING AN ENGINE PART

  I am pretty sure he asked for the "silly little part".

  B.

=======================================

On Dec 12, 2013, at 2:28 PM, Ray Jones wrote:

Do we just send any little old part or is there something in particular you want?
Ray

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 5:40 AM, <eddee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Members

Does anyone have an old junker 350-361-383-413 Engine laying around in their back yard????

I need a silly little part from it.

I certainly will pay for your time

ED ECKERSON LI  NY

http://www.ForwardLook.net/eBay

http://www.ForwardLook.net/Amazon

--
Ray Jones. Y'all come on down an see us. Ya hear?