Re: [FWDLK] Examining the CRL today

Parting out a car is a long-term full-time job, especially
with the labor to remove carefully & ship the parts...and
when the goodies are sold off, you are left with a 'mess'
on your hands, and sitting....on your property.

Best to sell the entire car to a salvor, if you are not
committed to its restoration.

The interior colors you describe are the "Neutral" scheme.

If the roof is collapsed, restoring it with the correct headliner
material (if it is not recoverable) will be difficult and expensive to
accomplish.

Virtually all of the car's mechanics will need to be refurbished
or replaced, as will its interior (probably).

You have a potentially very rewarding multi-year (and, ultimately)
mega-buk-expensive hobby project, with this non-driveable car,
but, you already know this, from your existing collection of cars.

Your final costs will depend upon the amount of the mechanical
and body work that you can do, yourself.

If you can buy it and decide to restore it, the forwardlook.net
website can help you find the parts and/or subcontractors needed
to renovate your ride.

Good luck.