Re: [FWDLK] CHRYSLER NOW FIAT

  And your point would be ....  ?

  If everyone is making sh!t sandwiches, we should mourn that an Italian bought the deli ?  How is that relevant ?

  And don't be knocking those Chevettes !  America has never known such an awesome car, before or since !   ;-)

  Car manufacturing has been in a spiral decline since I was a kid.  Every year it is incrementally worse than the
year before.  I just don't see the point in crying at a funeral for a bad guy.  Who would get all weepy when the
child molester gets hauled off to prison because "he was such a nice boy when he was young !" ????  I hope the
answer is "NO ONE!".  So, why are we getting all worked up when an entity that did something good a long time
ago and has since pissed all over that legacy, is now being sold out themselves to complete the "sell out" THEY
initiated so long ago ?

  I am not connecting the dots on this one.  ;-)

  B.