Re: [FWDLK] 56 Dodge Fabric

What is sad, is that 1956 Dodge Custom Royal cloth should be
in stock, on hand at SMS; it's not exactly as unusual as Adventurer
cloth, etc.

Neil Vedder

On 1/7/2014 2:37 PM, jslayton@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I ordered the 56 Dodge Custom Royal Fabric-----SMS---- and paid for it on Jan.6, 2013------after telling me over and over that it would just be a matter of weeks until I get this fabric----they finally admitted today that they haven't even started to make it yet-----is there anywhere else that might have this material ---either NOS or remade-----that someone out there might know of------THANKS------Johnnie Slayton

http://www.ForwardLook.net/eBay

http://www.ForwardLook.net/Amazon