Re: [FWDLK] SMS

I'm not presently in need of any products from SMS,
but my experience with them in the past, has always been
good-to-very-good.

I've said, for a while now, that someone should create an
(informal) business in which to represent customers and
to make personal visits to SMS, to ensure quick and
fair and accurate transactions.

That business could also arrange to ship the products
to their clients...but that might entail a lot of logistical
complications and expenses.

Too bad, that such a service is needed, but, unfortunately,
it is.

Neil Vedder