Re: [FWDLK] Vintage Gas pump

Jack, you stole my sons weather!
For all the Deniers, my son lives in Bethel Alaska.
425 miles west of Anchorage and 475 miles east of Russia.
His temp today is high 40°, low 35°.
It won't get below freezing until Friday and low will be 25°
Didn't have snow until last week and the bay/river is not frozen over.
They use it for a road all winter (Nov-May) long, graded and striped.

Ray in Mena AR where it is now 27° last nights low was 14°