[FWDLK] '57 Town & Country Wagons

Well gang, for anyone interested, I've decided to sell my *set* of '57 New Yorker Town & Country Station Wagons.  They're both white, complete but in "barn find" condition.  I've owned these two cars since 2005.  One is in restorable condition, the other is what I would consider to be a complete parts car.  However, you may be braver that me and consider it restorable as well.

Both are 392 single 4 bbl. Hemi, TorqueFlite, power windows, power bench seat but no A/C.  Interestingly, the car I consider to be in better shape of the two has Imperial running gear (big drums 5.5" bolt pattern ventilated wheels etc.).

My plan was indeed to have a second cousin in the stable to our '57 300C, but it's not going to materialize any time soon.  In all the years I've chased Chryslers, I've not ever seen another  '57 Town & Country let alone two of them in one place.

$5,000 takes them both.  I'm in Columbus Ohio.  If interested, please reply privately with a phone number and we can discuss.

Best Regards,

TFM

Thomas F. Miller
300C