I guess they have AMERICAN CLASSIC USED CAR LOTS!!!

ANYWAY,,,I got a general feeling of cars around a #3 or #4 level

FOUR CARS OF INTEREST FYI
#1 was (I THINK) a 1960 CHRY SARATOGA,, I did not really look at it
#2 was a 1955 or 56 DESOTO,, I did not look any further at it
#3 was a car that I went to see--a 58 CHRY NEW YORKER 2dr H/T
totally orig but rough around the edges--it is a repaint with not the best quality, but it looks fine from 20 feet back.  It did have rust issues which were  MOSTLY repaired.
I passed.
He is asking 27K
#4 was REALLY INTERESTING!!!
A PERFECT CAR TO DO A RESTORATION--SOLID AS A ROCK
a 57 BELVEDERE 2dr H/T with 301 2bbl POWERFLITE.
It is the gold color.
I did a quick inspection--very quick
If I wanted a 57, and was ready to do a nice complete resto---this core is PERFECT
EVERYTHING THERE AND IN PLACE!
I FOUND NO RUST
ORIG PAINT but its about shot, orig trunk mat,,carpets etc
NO PS OR PB
Story is--it was in a guys garage since the mid 80s. and unused
It runs

Thats all I know
If anyone interested in following up, I'll get more info
ED ECKERSON