Re: [FWDLK] 1961 Chrysler Newport Power seat question

Re: [FWDLK] 1961 Chrysler Newport Power seat question

On earlier cars the power originates at the starter relay,  comes through the firewall, and arrives at a circuit breaker mounted under the driver's kick panel.  Power to the seat motor is then supplied from the circuit breaker.